Hubbard Family Swim School is a family owned business. Our staff love coming to work and are passionate about their jobs. Hubbard Family Swim School (HFSS) has been in business since 1999, teaching children to love and respect the water! Our indoor, year round, warm water facilities create an environment for success.
At Hubbard, we believe in our Core Values and apply them to all of our interactions:
- Do small things with great love.
- Everyone is Family
- Whatever it takes
The Hubbard Philosophy - We believe:
- Simple steps and solid building blocks lead to long term success.
- Teaching breath control, balance and buoyancy is key to creating a comfortable, accomplished swimmer.
- We have the best jobs in the world!
- In our year-round, one-a-week, half hour lessons builds success and smiles!
We LOVE what we do - Come join our family!
We love teaching and working with every student that enters our doors. Everyday there is a new success story, a new smile, or a frightened child that begins to understand the aquatic world. We work to build smiles, confidence and success. Our half-an-hour, once-a-week, swim lesson philosophy works! We love to see the swimmers who consistently attend their weekly class become comfortable, confident and skilled in the water.
Hours (vary by location)
Monday-Friday: 9AM - 2PM, 3PM - 7:30PM
Saturday: 8AM - 1PM
Sunday: 9:30AM - 1PM, 2PM - 5PM
- Year round employment, minimum of 1 year of commitment
- Minimum 2 shifts per week
- Schedule is set by staffing season (Jan-May, June-Aug, Aug-Dec)
- Afternoons and weekends required
- No teaching experience necessary, we provide training
- Part and full time available